Terms of Service
These Terms of Service govern the access or use by you, an individual or company or any organization whatsoever of the Senioridy LLC (Senioridy) Website and any Services, Products or Applications made available by Senioridy LLC collectively. For purposes of this agreement, the terms “we”, “the website”, “our”, and “Senioridy” are synonymous with “Senioridy LLC”.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY OF THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR APPLICATIONS OFFERED BY SENIORIDY CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS WHICH ESTABLISHES A CONTRACTUAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND SENIORIDY. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THESE PROVISIONS SET FORTH HEREIN THEN YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY SENIORIDY.
Acceptance of these Terms of Service
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SENIORIDY WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR APPLICATIONS OFFERED BY SENIORIDY YOU AGREE THAT:
- These Terms of Service are a legally binding agreement and the equivalent of a signed written contract.
YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES OFFERED BY SENIORIDY CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICES AS THEY NOW EXIST AND AS THEY MAY BE AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEB SITE.
Modifications to these Terms of Service
From time to time and without notice we may choose to modify our website and Services offered and accordingly these Terms of Service. We reserve the right to make any modifications without notice. If we do make changes to our Terms of Service, we will revise and update the “Date Last Modified” found at the end of Terms of Service which are posted on senioridy.com. You waive the right to any notice of changes to these Terms of Service and your continued use of the Site or our Services constitutes your acceptance of any posted Terms of Service. If you do not agree to our Terms of Service at any time, then you should not access Senioridy nor should you use any of our services.
Access, Verification, and Personal Information
ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS ADMINISTRATION PAGES OR ATTEMPTING TO DIRECTLY ACCESS SERVER FILES IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. ATTEMPTING TO INJECT CODE INTO THE WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITY ON THE SITE WHERE THE INTENT MAY BE CONSTRUED AS MALICIOUS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
Your IP may be blocked from accessing this site IF it appears that you may be attempting to access restricted files or pages on our server. Typically, we only block site visitors that exhibit malicious behavior but reserve the right to disallow access to any site visitors that we feel may be trying to do the site harm. If you feel that you have been blocked in error, please email email@example.com if you would like for us to consider having your site access reinstated.
These definitions apply to words or phrases commonly used in these Terms of Service
- Services – Any Services, Products, Information, or Applications which may be provided by Senioridy
- Senior - A Senior is generally thought of as a person who has chronologically passed middle age. For purposes of this site, we are offering Services for those who may be experiencing conditions associated with aging including the inability to live independently, decreased mobility, memory loss, the loss of the ability to drive, difficulty with stairs, or other physical or mental impairment. We will refer to these individuals as “Seniors”.
- Senior Choices – Information regarding housing, senior care, or any other products or services which may be of benefit to Seniors.
- Senior Housing – As discussed in this document Senior Housing will apply to common alternatives of housing for Seniors including but not limited to living at home, independent living, assisted living, memory care, low income, and skilled nursing.
- Senior Care – Senior Care encompasses the fulfillment of needs which are particularly appropriate for Senior(s).
- Participating Services Provider (PSP) - Any entity or organization on the Senioridy site providing Services.
- Listings – Information related to Senior Housing facilities including but not limited to location, amenities, photographs, and other pertinent information about each facility
- Content – Any text, images, video, audio, location, date, transmitted to or through our website. This Content includes any and all information or articles developed by Senioridy or other parties, information regarding Services including listing information of Senior Housing provide by the various facilities, and third-party reviews provided by outside parties.
- Social Media – Any social media including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, and LinkedIn
Description of Services
Senioridy provides information for Senior Housing, Senior Care, and other Services or Products which may be of benefit to Seniors. Our goal is to simplify the process of choosing Services for Seniors and to help Seniors and their family or loved ones make informed decisions with a degree of certainty that the decisions are based on sound information.
Senioridy may provide Directory Listings or other information provided by our Participating Services Providers. We may present this information for no charge or charge for Premium Listings. We may also charge for advertising found on the Senioridy site. Our Services are currently offered at no charge to Seniors, their families, or other website visitors.
Participating Services Providers
Our Participating Services Providers (PSPs) are those entities providing Senior Housing and Senior Care. While Senioridy on occasion may setup or edit a Listings for our PSPs, we are in no way liable or responsible for inaccurate content. It is the responsibility of the PSP to review any information about their Services on the Senioridy website and to report to Senioridy any information that is in error. Senioridy is under no obligation to list any PSP and will in our sole discretion determine which PSPs are to be listed on our site. We may in our sole discretion remove a PSP Listing at any time and without prior notice.
No Professional Advice or Endorsement
While Senioridy will work to provide accurate and complete information regarding Services provided by our PSPs, you agree that information found on our site is not intended to take the place of information which may be provided by a medical, financial, legal, or other professional entity. Senioridy is not endorsing any of the Services found on our site.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
YOU ARE CHOOSING TO USE THIS SITE AND OUR SERVICES AT YOUR SOLE RISK. OUR SERVICES ARE OFFERED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SENORIDY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESSS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THEY WILL BE CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE ON AN ERROR FREE BASIS. SENIORIDY DOES NOT INVESTIGATE OR PERFORM BACKGROUND CHECKS ON PSPs.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT YOU POST AND ANY INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS OF THE SENIORIDY SITE. YOU SHOULD TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS IN ANY DEALINGS WITH OTHER MEMBERS AND PSPs.
YOU AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK WHICH MAY ARISE FROM YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES INCLUDING CONTENT POSTED, INTERACTIONS WITH MEMBERS INCLUDING MEMBERS AND PSPs AND INTERACTIONS WITH THIRD PARTIES, REMAINS WITH YOU AND THAT SENIORIDY WILL IN NO WAY BE LIABLE FOR THE RISK. SENIORIDY WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE HELD LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
You agree to indemnify, release, defend, and hold Senioridy, its officers, directors, owners, employees, and agents harmless from and against any claims and liabilities, including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees arising in any way whatsoever from your use of the Senioridy site. This indemnification specifically includes your access to the site, content you may post, interactions with Members, and includes any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind in connection with any use of the Senioridy site.
These Terms of Service are the entire and exclusive agreement between you and Senioridy, LLC and supersede and replace any other agreement, written or oral regarding the site, Listings, or other collective content.
These Terms shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of Alabama and the United States of America.
Arbitration and Legal Fees
Any controversy, dispute or claim arising out of, or relating to this Agreement by either party shall be settled by arbitration, in accordance with the rules, then applicable, of the American Arbitration Association, and the parties hereto agree that the decision or award thereby made shall be final and shall be binding on all parties. Arbitration decisions shall be made by a board composed of three members, one chosen by each party hereto and a third chosen by the two previously selected. All meetings and hearings of the Arbitration board shall be held In Jefferson County, Alabama. If any legal action is brought by either party to this Agreement against the other party regarding the subject matter of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover in addition to any other relief, reasonable attorney's fees, and expenses.
Date last updated 8/17/2023
3535 Grandview Parkway Suite 325
Birmingham, AL 35243